Saturday 27 August 2016

Why PIDP 3260 is Right for Me (From Aug 21)

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Why PIDP 3260 is Right for Me

Why is PIDP 3260 relevant to me?

Well, I've had a formal background in learning the hard skills that I need to teach, and some soft skills in the development of courses, but no real training in receiving feedback or professionalism. Most of it has been self-taught through different positions I've held at non-profit organizations such as CJSF Radio, and big tech conglomerates (at the time) like BlackBerry.

I'll get to learn about effective instruction, types of assessment of evaluation, and ways to improve my professional practice. I feel like this will give me an upper hand when I finish the program. As nervous as I'll be when I get my first full classroom, this should help quell the symptoms of nerves and anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment