Saturday 27 August 2016

Autobiography (From Monday, Aug 15)

I accidentally created a new URL "pidp3260.blogspot.ca" on my Blogger Account. I'm swapping all the posts here to my main blog! Crohn's meds will do a number to anyone.


Monday, 15 August 2016


Autobiography

This should have been up yesterday, but Crohn's sometimes keeps me in the washroom on long overnighters. I guess that's the best introduction I can give myself! My name is Adam Dewji, and recently I've come to understand that Crohn's is just the bottom of the pyramid of "pain-in-the-butt" (no pun intended) digestive issues that affect me.

Outside of that, I'm and introverted extrovert with a BA in Interactive Arts and Technology from SFU. I'm very raw and to-the-point, because I'd rather not sugarcoat a situation. However, I do know when a situation warrants it (and will when appropriate). I was involved with CJSF 90.1FM as a host, on-air trainer, and executive from 2007 to 2012. This doesn't mean I have a great radio voice, but I have experience voice acting; I can pretend to have a decent radio voice.

I found my passion for teaching while at CJSF Radio. Training new volunteers how to become a full fledged radio DJ was a challenge that I enjoyed so much, that I re-designed the entire training curriculum which is still in use today. The feeling of communicating knowledge, and having someone reciprocate it back to you with a smile on their face is one of most accomplished feelings I've experienced.

----
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
CC BY-NC-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment